Corobici and Tenorio River Floating, Class I y II
- Group Tours: Monday and Thursday
Private Tous: Everyday
- 8:30 am - 3:30 pm and 2 hours floating in the River(12 Km / 8 miles).
- Tour Include
- Round trip transportation, drinks, all the specialized gear for the activity (PFD`s, paddles), professional bilingual guides, river snack and lunch at Rincon Corobici Restaurant.
- What to Bring
- Swimsuit and / or shorts of a quick drying material, towel, sun screen (spf-15 or higher) complete change of clothes. Rubber soled shoes that stay on and can get wet or strap on sandals, tennis shoes or similar, copy of your passport and waterproof cameras. Flip flops are not recommended.
- Group Tour:$100.00 USD per person
Private Tour: $120.00 USD per person
Add $10 U.S dollars per person if you are staying at hotels in Tamarindo, Flamingo, Conchal, Langosta, Four Season, Allegro Papagayo and JW Marriot Guanacaste
Located right in the hearth of the province of Guanacaste, the Corobici and Tenorio river offers some and moderated waves, this is a wide and fast-flowing class I and II river. This experience is great for all ages, safe enough for children and gentle enough for the elderly to enjoy, just as for nature lovers and bird watchers who will enjoy the lush vegetation of the tropical dry forest. You we’ll have the chance to observe lots of animals: howler and white faced monkeys; coatis, iguanas and otters; you may also sight some of the 300 species of birds that inhabit the nearby Palo Verde National Park: wood stork, king fishers, roseate spoonbill, boat-billed heron, bare-throated tiger heron, white ibis and many, many more, all can be spotted in the threes along the riverbanks of the Corobici and Tenorio river. Think no more, join us and delight your senses with this marvelous experience that nature offers you.
Our journey begins in the gardens of the Corobici River, where our headquarters are located, and the trip last for about 2 hours on the river and includes: paddles, lifejackets, safety kayak if only one raft traveling, bottled water during the tour. Our experienced guides will better let you enjoy of this awesome adventure, pointing for you the tropical flora along the river that will be the perfect background for this unforgettable and unique tour. You will also have the possibility to do some paddle, or if you prefer so, let the guide take you down the river while you relax and enjoy of the emerald forest and exotic fauna. Season: All year.